Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day 2008

Voter turnout is expected to be close to 90% in Georgia. I'll believe that when I see it. Otherwise, I'm glad people are voting.

Two years ago, at the mid-term election, I wrote a nice little ditty about sending a message with your vote. This year, I did roughly the same thing. I voted against all incumbents, which meant a lot of write-in votes.

The important thing to note is that, while the Presidential election is important, Congress is just as important, if not more so, because Congress controls the purse-strings of the nation.

So go vote. Well, I take that back. If you can name you Congressional representative, at least one of your Senators, and the Vice President, then go vote. Otherwise, stay at home.

We are the Right Wing, and we approve this message.

No comments: