Sunday, November 30, 2008

37 Posts in November

It's certainly been a banner month here at the Right Wing. We've clocked out at a whopping 37 blog posts for the month. That's including the one you're reading now.

37.

That's a lot. It far and away breaks any heretofore records we held for blogging proficiency. Robert over at Skewed came in at 32, I think. Either way, we kind of pushed each other along on this wild and wacky month of blogging. I churned out 5 posts on nothing but Formula 1, something I had never blogged about before this year. That's roughly one out of every sevens posts. Not even Robert has ever written so much about Formula 1.

And of course we had the unmitigated disaster of failing to go 5-0 on the Football Future-see for the entire month, nay, the entire season. One more week to get it right.

So, 37 posts. You'll probably never see this much writing on this blog ever again. I hope you enjoyed it.

Robert, I'm basically talking to you, I think you're my only reader at this point.

No comments: