Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Now We Know...

Sanjay is dead. We had figured as much when the fellow didn't show up for fourteen months. We haven't seen him since last August, not August '08, but August '07. I know that sometimes things come up here at the Right Wing (see, Fred, you jerk, it's italicized), and I also know that I sometimes have a problem with seeing the forest for the trees, but I really screwed up on this one.

A while back Sanjay went missing. I checked his computer, and found an email from retsderf, which I only recently figured out was fredster backwards. And then I check out Robert's blog today, and I see that Fred got a hold of the keyboard again and couldn't help bragging about orchestrating Sanjay's demise.

Fred, all I can say is, expect the police to be showing up at the Skewed offices sometime very soon.

Oh, and learn how to italicize the names of your fellow bloggers' blogs. Jeez, at least Robert has the common decency to not gloat over killing a rival. And we all know that Sanjay was a much nicer person than you.

No comments: