Sunday, October 26, 2008

Replacement? Part II

The search for a suitable replacement continues here at the Right Wing. Unfortunately, with the economy in crisis, we've started advertising the position as an "unpaid" opening, essentially an internship. Robert over at Skewed has already been on the phone with me talking about Fred and the new prospective intern who will take Fred's place not that he's (hopefully) off to (rot in) jail.

So our search continues. And thankfully we've received CVs and writing samples from a large number of people who have an already available source of income. Scott Ish MacDougal turned out to be a fraud perpetrated by some hacker calling himself Lake2500 or some such nonsense.

But now, here's out aspiring writer for this entry... Quarterback for the Green Bay Packers... ladies and gentlemen, I give you Aaron Rodgers...


Brett? Stop calling me. Leave me alone. Leave my family alone. Leave my cats alone. And for the love of God quit sending me pictures on MySpace. I know you have a great body for a senior citizen, but no one needs the mental image of you wearing nothing but a strategically placed Jets helmet.

I'm glad you've found a home with the Jets, Brett, I really am. But this stalking crap has got to stop. You did all you could to screw with my head while I was exercising futility as a back up while you contemplated retiring, decided not to retire, retired, but then backed out of retiring after having been retired for a full ten minutes, then retired, and then got mad because you were replaced, after you had retired. Oh, and nice job crying at the press conference. I'm writing you in for an Emmy, you jerk.

Well, now you're gone. Wasting away behind a pitiful offensive line while I'm in football Mecca and the fans love me. Suck on a cheese head, Brett!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Strategically placed Jets helmet...

Only one phrase comes to mind, good sir. One phrase only: Oh dear God! My eyes! Oh! My Eyes!!! It Burns!!!

I'll be spending the next couple of weeks trying to scrub that mental picture out... thanks.

Can someone pass me the steel wool and some bleach?