Sunday, October 05, 2008

Football Future-see: Recapping Week 6

Record
Week 1 .... 6-1
Week 2 .... 4-1
Week 3 .... 3-2
Week 4 .... 4-1
Week 5 .... 3-3
Week 6 .... 3-2
Overall .... 23-10

It seems that the Right Wing staff will never have a perfect week. We'll always miss a game somehow. This week we missed two, but I'm hoping we go 5-0 at least once this season.

Week 7 Games
(5)Texas at (1)Oklahoma
Nebraska at (7)Texas Tech
Tennessee at (10) Georgia
(13)Vanderbilt at Mississippi State
(4)LSU at (11)Florida

Random Points:

-The economy sucks...

-I've watched more election coverage, both through serious news, comic news, and through the lens of SNL and I've come to a conclusion. John McCain is a crippled, retarded war veteran, Sarah Palin is a moron who escaped the asylum where she shoots babies after mistaking them for moose, Joe Biden is everybody's lovable grandfather, and Barack Obama is Christ incarnate come to save us all. At least, that's the portrayals I keep seeing. I really don't think I'm going to vote at all.

-Baseball is in the playof... oh, who cares...

-The economy still sucks...

No comments: