Friday, August 31, 2007

Sanjay?

Sanjay is gone. I came in to the office today, expecting to find him sitting at his desk, probably playing Solitaire, but he’s gone. I called his house; no answer. I even called over to The Fallen. Grubbs hasn’t heard from him. I called Skewed, knowing that Fred and Sanjay don’t get along, but that Fred wouldn’t wish any harm on him. Fred answered the phone and when I asked him if he’d seen Sanjay, he said, “No, now leave us alone!” and he hung up on me.

So I sat down at Sanjay’s computer and pulled up our office email account. I found one e-mail from retsderf@mindspring.com that read: I’m gonna get you, sucka. I can only assume that it’s spam. All the other emails were from various people who Sanjay has given tech support to. I figured he might be out on a support call, so I called his cell phone (yes, I did wonder why I didn’t think of it before). No answer.

If any of you know where Sanjay is, please let me know.

UPDATE: I found the last e-mail that Sanjay sent. I need BigMommaHawaii42 to call me please. I think Sanjay was looking for you.

No comments: