Friday, September 29, 2006

Sanjay's Commentary: as promised

From: Sanjay, Tech Support & Call Screener
To: All Who Can Read
Dated: 9-29-2006

Welcome to the Commentary, a hopefully recurring article here at the Right Wing. Thanks to Blake for actually letting me get a word in on my first day on the job, unlike some organizations we know of *coughSkewedcough*.
Anyway, on with the show.
The topic tonight is insourcing. What is that, Sanjay? I can hear you asking your friends and neighbors what insourcing really is. You've heard for years about outsourcing and the fact is, Americans want too much money. Of course, that doesn't speak well of the countries to which outsourcing is occurring. But I think insourcing is great. I get to come to America, a great salary, and the American dream. Blake was telling me about something his boss said earlier today. His boss's father lived in Georgia in the later 1940s. Georgia's economy was crap, so they moved to Ohio. Ohio's economy began to go downhill, so they moved to California. What I'm saying is, people moved to get better jobs, to raise a better family. No one in the 1940s and 1950s sat around saying, "The government is doing enough to get me a job. They'd rather pay some Indian 8 cents an hour to do this." Well, yes. What business wouldn't rather do that. Labor costs would plummet. Plus, where in the Constitution of your country does it say that the government is responsible for your job? I've actually read it, and I can't find it. This goes hand-in-hand with minimum wage. "But, Sanjay, I'm trying to raise my family on minimum wage." And that's my fault how? I didn't make the choices that led me to a minimum wage job. Blake's 24 and he's only worked one minimum wage job in his life. Your job comes down to choice, and if you make bad choices, then you have to pay for them. Get over your little manic-depressive contrdiction of hating this administration and wondering why they aren't helping you and get yourself a job. If you're able bodied, and you want more in life, then work two jobs. I hear Wendys, McDonalds, and taco Bell are all hiring late shift. The jobs are there, get over your self-importance and take them.

Sanjay

No comments: