Thursday, November 01, 2007

Post 95: A Thesis

Not really. It just sounded like fun.

Anyway, I haven't been around much lately, mostly because of school. I'll say this about last week's Football predictions: I've never been so happy to get three out of five right. Georgia stomped Florida for a change, and Oregon proved that USC is no longer the power they once were.

In other news, the NGCSU Halloween Dance was last night, and I decided at the last minute that I wanted to go. Well, go I did, in a costume thrown together at the last minute, which worked wonders. I was Dr. House. I even went by RiteAid and picked up an empty, unlabeled prescription bottle and put M & Ms in it; this was my Vicodin. It also allowed me to be snarky without being a pest, which was fun. I had my dad's wooden cane. The handle is a dragon's head with a marble in it's mouth and gold eyes, and the shaft is dark brown with a maroon dragon breathing fire on it. Very nice. Hopefully, pictures will surface soon.

The dance was fun, if you like looking at nearly naked college girls bumping and grinding. The evening was a blast. I was with friends and friends are always good.

So there you have it. I wish I could do more, but I'm full of hunger.

No comments: