Saturday, December 16, 2006

ylgu eht, dab eht, doog eht


It's been a hectic week in the life of Blake. The Right Wing has suffered from a lack of posts, due in part to Blake's constant hockey game attendance and his apparent disregard for all things blogging. As such, I'm stepping in to take over as lead blogger here at The Right Wing. That's right, Sanjay is taking the lead. Now, I know most of you already think of me as lead blogger, but the fact of the matter is......

*series of loud crashes, whimpers, crying*

Thank you, Sanjay, for warming up the crowd. I'll let you out of that broom closet when you're ready to apologize for your attempted mutiny.

The last week has been hectic, Sanjay got that right. There was the explosion last post. I liken it to a scene in Scrubs, where Carla has told Turk that she and JD kissed. The shoiw goes to commercial and when it comes back the entire cafeteria is trashed. JD has a tomoato slice stuck to his forehead and Turk says "Okay, admittedly I lost my cool here." That's what happened, I swear. Then the series of consecutive hockey games, during which the team I pull for went 1-3. Now, to explain the title of this entry... well, no, I'm not going to explain it, you figure it out.

ylgu ehT:
Gwinnett won the last game I went to, last Friday. That was good. But the Atlanta Thrashers have lost four in a row, and three that I attended. Thankfully attendance at the games is not suffering because of it. Last night Atlanta looked like a junior league team. They wouldn't go to the puck. Of course, the refs had a hand in some of it. Everytime the goalie touched the puck they blew the whistle. Even if the goalie was going to play it out, the refs stopped play. I hope they had a black unmarked car waiting to carry them from the arena quickly.

dab ehT:
So many losses. That's all I can say.

doog ehT:
Wednesday night I went to the Thrashers game with Davis, and Robert, and Grubbs. Even though we lost, it was the most fun I've had in a long time. Robert's hooked on the greatest game now. Grubbs and I already were hooked, and Davis is just Davis. If you ever get a chance to talk to Davis, take it, you'll feel better afterwards, he's that kind of guy.

The fun was in rehashing our old stories. Grubbs and Rennie are grads now, which means I'll actually get work done next semester. Davis had never heard any of our stories, so it was a new experience for him. Remember, Rennie, "Colors. Horrible, horrible colors."

And.... grades are in for the last semester. I survived with four Bs and two As. I'll take it.

No comments: