Friday, December 01, 2006

The Insanity Continues



Sanjay here, keeping real until Blake's mental capacities return to normal.

Here's the deal. The semester is almost over. As a result of this, Blake has gone head-first into the left field deep end crazies. Honestly, I think he needs a room with padded walls.

He sent me these pictures and a letter saying that my Christmas bonus was being spent on tickets. Apparently, he and Grubbs, and that Rennie fellow over at Skewed are going to a hockey game at some point in December, a game to which I did not merit an invite. Fred, did you get one? Akbar? Burro? Samuel L. Jackson? No. Crap. Now that Rennie and Grubbs are graduating, well, Blake's a little worse for wear.

Of course, in Blake's defense, he's had a rough semester. Troubles with his internship, a teacher that he's reported twice to the department head, too many papers, leanring he's got another semester before graduation, his grandmother was sick and he has even more papers to write. It's been a long time since I've seen so much stuff hit one person at one time.

But things are settling down. Maybe Blake will be back soon. I heard he taught Rennie how to do math, but that may be a vicious rumor. He's also kinda stumped about this whole Wikipedia article that appeared.

1 comment:

Carl said...

Actually, Samuel L. Jackson did get an invite. He couldn't come, though. Prior commitments, I think. Something about "whoopin' some muthafuckin' cracka ass."

I'm just not quite sure what he means by that.