Monday, January 07, 2008

The Last First Day

This just in... I'm graduating after this semester. That's right, today is my last first day, as has been pointed out by many people. I really don't know what I'm going to do with myself after college.

I started out with a desire to do computer animation, something I had been working on for years in high school. Then I arrived at Gainesville College and was told that I would require multiple courses of Algebra and Calculus. Note, please, that these classes never entered into the equation in high school.

I became a Journalism major, focusing more and more on my writing. When I transferred to NGCSU, I learned the depth of inane stupidity of the journalism department. I switched to English Writing and have stayed there since.

Now I'm four months away from being handed a nicely rolled-up piece of paper and getting a handshake that says I'm ready to enter the real world.

What to do, what to do?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy every single last second of it mate - it goes by in a flash!