Friday, January 12, 2007

Sampler Platter

The name says it all.

1. I've read Rennie's post about the President, and I have to agree. I'll admit I voted for the man twice. The first time because I thought he could be a good President who would work with Congress and his cabinet. The second time was, as Robert so eloquently put it one time, his party could only find a dweeble as a candidate. I'm tired of the war. The goal has been reached. There were WMDs found, they were semi-dormant containers that WE had given Saddam during the Iran conflict. That's right, the US state department had enough whiskey one night to look at Saddam and say "You're a snuggy bear, we're gonna give you Anthrax." (Lewis Black)

2. Parking at NGCSU continues to circle the drain. Now, in an even more brilliant move, the college has closed off parts of the campus where absolutely no work is going on, but were instead places the students used to congregate. Brilliant.

3. This weather has constantly gone from one extreme to the other, and the CNN weatherman earlier today couldn't understand why the southeast was experiencing the largest flu outbreak in the nation.

No comments: