Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back!!!

Well, it's been a while. Six months or so, actually. It's been so long I've almost forgotten exactly what this blog is about.

No, wait. Now I remember. Sports, politics, that sort of thing.

Alright, so let's catch you guys up a bit.

I've moved. I now live in Buford, about 10 miles from my old house. It took a whole day to move everything I own, but I'm in, and now I'm tired.

Very tired.

Okay, that's the update. We'll be back with more Formula 1 racing and football news. We'll probably even go for politics. I'm guessing you all know about how the politicians are destroying our country, and I missed the last half of the 2009 Formula 1 season.

Let's recap a bit: Jenson Button won the Driver's Title, Brawn GP won the Constructor's Title. That's about it.

We'll be back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back! I look forward to reading your many updates.

Are you going to be blogging at your other site as well?