Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Demanded Update

That's right folks, the Right Wing is updating on demand now. Well, at least this once. Probably never again. I'm lazy.

I'm just gonna list some random things that have stood out to me lately.

1. Barack Obama's promises. He's promising change, which is not a bad thing. The trick is, if you listen closely to his speeches, he's pulling a Kerry on us and not truly revealing his plan. It'd be like going to your doctor, and suddenly a new doctor walks in and says "We're going to change the way we are treating you." You naturally ask how, and the doc replies, "It'll be positive change."
You inquire further, and he replies further, "We're changing it for the better." Not explanation, just rhetoric.

2. Neal Boortz actually had people believing that the governor of South Dakota was eighth in line for the Presidency as a result of a treaty signed when South Dakota joined the union. Funny.

3. The NCAA basketball tournament begins this week. I ran a simulation on ESPN to see how they say the bracket could play out, and I had Davidson defeating Texas A&M for the National Title. I don't see it happening.

4. My Final Four, by the way, is North Carolina, UCLA, Texas, and Kansas. North Carolina takes the big prize.

5. I walked four miles Monday, but in the grand scheme of things it's actually 6.6 Billion miles. I'll let you work out how I pulled that off.

There you go, Robert, I hope you're happy.

No comments: